Please use this form to answer a few short questions
about your home. You will then receive an instant
price estimate for your window cleaning service.
Crystal Clear Cleaning is locally owned and operated in Bend,Oregon.
We support local businesses all over Central Oregon
One method we employ to clean windows is utilizing our Green Window Clean Technology. This system uses super purified water to clean your windows leaving nothing left for dirt to stick to. Cleaning windows with super purified water leaves your windows 10 times cleaner than cleaning them with a squeege. Many of our customers really like this method of cleaning windows because it can save time and money.
Check out this video demonstration of how our Green Window Clean Technology will leave your windows clean and streak free!
At Crystal Clear Cleaning, Inc. we know that you have options when it comes to finding someone to take care of your window cleaning. Often times, you can find someone that might even be willing to provide service to you for seemingly rock-bottom, dirt-cheap prices. There are a lot of folks out there that think that “anyone can clean a window,” so they buy a few pieces of equipment and head out to start their own window cleaning service. But we caution you: BUYER BEWARE. As the saying goes, you generally get what you pay for; not to mention that they are rarely around the next time you want your windows done.
You can use our online estimator to obtain a “ball-park” figure for your window cleaning, or call us to have someone come out and give you a written estimate.
No matter your choice for window cleaning, the following are some things you should consider and ask about when you are searching for a window cleaning professional:
• Do they clean the sills, tracks and frames of your windows? Can you request a more thorough detailed cleaning service of these?
• Do they actually hand wash your screens? Or simply brush them off? (Depending on the job, we do both!)
• Are they licensed, insured, AND bonded? Regardless of whether a need has ever arisen, a true professional would be prepared for the unexpected, just in case.
• How long have they been in business? (And how long in your area?) (Many window cleaners simply go to where they think they can earn a quick buck, and then head to other pastures…)
• Do they present themselves as professionals? Do they have preprinted materials, (such as business cards, and onsite receipts, if needed)? Do they wear company uniforms? The small investments in a company can tell you a great deal about whether they are in this for the long-haul, or are simply a “fly-by-night” cleaner.
• What equipment do they use? Are they prepared with ladders of multiple sizes and types, in addition to their basic window cleaning tools? Can they provide alternative methods of access to difficult to reach windows, if necessary?
Generally speaking, many window cleaners will price a job based EITHER on the square footage of the job OR on the number of panes of glass. At Crystal Clear, we have learned that neither one is the best way ALL THE TIME. Therefore, we take into consideration many variables, including the number of windows (panes), the size of the home (square footage), and any special circumstances on your job. All of these variables affect a job, so it’s important to look at all of them.
We provide the following information, just to give you an IDEA of the potential costs of your window cleaning job. Please do keep in mind that every job is unique, so the information below is offered only as a rough guideline. Please call us for a more accurate estimate:
Windows-In & Out, including sills and frames
• From $2.00 per pane
Screens-Remove, clean, and reinstall
• $1.00 to $2.00 per screen
French Doors/Sliding Glass Doors
• From $4-$6 per door
• From $1.00 per mirror
Hard Water Deposit Removal
• From $5.00 per pane
• Starting at $20
Ceiling Fans-Blades cleaned/Base cleaned
• $8-$12 per fan